Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Venting...



Let me vent here...

My office has been using the same DOS system since 1981. You read it right : a DOS system.

You are allowed to laught.

That system and I pretty much have a hate-hate relationship. There's all those codes to remember and depending on who created the page, the applications are either in French or in English, with no ways of knowing in advance. So that 30 minutes you just spent looking for the right codes ? Got to start from the beginning again because, well, you didn't pick the right language. And let me guess ; you didn't write those codes down neither, right?

I'm starting to have nightmares about it...

1 comment:

Diane Mandy said...

i haven't seen those three little letters strung together since I was in high school (1986). Did you say DOS??????