Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I didn't blog about...

What I didn't blog about...

A lot of things, I know. I've been totally swomped with the new job and the new house, which left me little to no time to blog, even to update my familly and friends...
 
- I am loving the new job, even more than I expected. I am thrilled ! So thrilled that I have decided to go back to school, part time, and get a teaching certificate...
 
- Moka is doing so much better at the new place. She's even developping a new personnality ! And is totally having a love affair with Bob... She is now jealous of me. Following him everywhere, crying when he's out of reach, and totally puring and drooling when he's scratching her belly. Totally hilarious !
 
- I've been suffering from a chalk induced cold for the past month. And I said I wanted to be a teacher ?
 
- I've lost almost 40 pounds since last winter. Yay ! In order to save some money (well, a lot actually...) I've proceeded to alter my old clothes. My sewing machine is getting some good milleage ! I've taken 9 inches from an old shirt... Yay me ! 40 more pounds to go...
 
- I've put in action the saying: when in a relationship, one must choose it's battles wisely. Great. So he couldn't care less about the xmas tree and would rather take his eyeballs out with a fork rather than helping putting it together ? Fine ! Than he"s definitely not allowed to complain and bitch about it !! 
 
- We broke something over the holidays. The ones that know me personnaly won't be surprised at all it happened...
 
 
One of the many reasons I haven't been blogging lately is that Bob doesn't like the idea of a blog. I can understand his reasons and totally respect his opinion. The thing is; since we live together and work together, that leaves me with not much to blog about... 
 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Prof... définitivement la plus belle job du monde! Bienvenue dans le club! ;)