Monday, March 9, 2009

Back...

I know, I know... I kinda dispeared from the face of the earth.

This might be the reason:




Don't get the wrong idea though: it is not an engagement ring. There won't be any wedding planning going on. But it is a ring. On that important finger. And I can't seem to be able to look away from it. Yes, you are allowed to call me dorky.

That ring also helps me put things in perspectives, at moment where I would rather just abandon ship and go far, far away. No, things are not always perfect. I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect relationship anyway. But then I look at that ring and remind myself that, even though it doesn't always look like it, that the person who gaved me that ring loves me. Really. It is up to me to see past the angriness or the sadness and reming myself of that.

Not always easy though...

No comments: