Friday, September 18, 2009

Facts



- There is still 8 weeks to go before the smurf makes it's appearance.

- I have been eating shepherd's pie for lunch and diner for the last 4 days. I apparently can't get enough of the stuff. Weird.

- We've been attacking and playing with the baby's feet. Hey ! the smurf if attacking my ribs and bladder; I've definitely earned the rights to grab it's feet from time to time.

- I've been having contractions for the past 6 days. Something tells me I'll definitely have an epidural when it's finally time to deliver...

- Speaking of contractions: Moka has been following me everywhere since they first started. Everywhere. Even in the bathroom ! She keeps going into the baby's room and sniff everything and is now sleeping cramped in between a wall and the stroller.

- I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. Last night's ? I was in full on labor and delivered 4 puppies. Hum...

No comments: