Monday, January 16, 2006

At home ??

Well, I've come to the conclusion tonight that I definitely need to get my act together and move. Soon.

I've been living with a new roommate for a couple of weeks now ; we get along just fine and have quite easily adjusted to our different schedules and likes and dislikes. But I don't feel "at home". His house is pretty far from the city life that I enjoy so much ; a small detail, one could say but I really miss my old appartment and my old roommate. We had a blast together and I never felt I was in "his space". Not so much for my new living arrangements...

See, the new roommate has a girlfriend. Pretty unenventless, I know. I actually work with her and she is very nice I should say. But things beetween them haven't been that rosy lately and I often find myself stuck in the basement using the internet or in my room, in order to let them some "couple" time. He never asked me such a thing ; I just don't feel the need to be in that part of their life. So for the past 3 hours, I've been killing time on the internet. Not bad for someone who had absolutely nothing to do tonight. But all I really wanted to do was to tackilly watch the Golden Globes and eat popcorn. Is that too much to ask ?


No comments: