Thursday, January 12, 2006

Going on 30...

Everyone has a list of things they want to do before a certain point in their life.

This is my list of things I would like to do before I'm 30. (only a couple of months away... I'm pretty much screwed ! )

In no particular order...

1. Learn to balance my checkbook.
2. Pay off my student loans, (or put a big dent in them).
3. Fall in love.
4. Learn to take a compliment.
5. Fly first class.
6. Exercise regularly.
7. Participate in Habitat for Humanity.
8. Travel overseas (Africa, Australia, Asia...)
9. Learn to think before I speak.
10. Learn a new language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that "going on 30" conversation with myself (i'm also 29) and my conclusion was: I can do whatever I want ! Is'nt it reat ? EVERYTHING IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE. This meens I have to figure my wills and plans for the future without any obstacle. What do you REALLY want ? I wanted to travel and I'm actually in Paris for 6 months(thanks for the link buy the way) and it was so easy to realise that project. Partially because I really wanted that and did'nt care about the concessions ... good luck !