Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Sad, sad day ....

My mom is doing much better ! Slowly... there are some improvements !

But today's a sad day...

I had to sell my car. I just couldn't afford it anymore. Sucks, big time !


So i'm back on the Transit System again. And that sucks even more. I know, I should be proud to do my part for the environment. But I'm teaching at 3h30 today ; and I have to take the 1h30 bus in order to get there in time... Do you see the problem here ?

At least, I'll have a good excuse now to buy all those books !!


1 comment:

carmilevy said...

I ride my bike everywhere because driving is so expensive. I often wonder why I do it, especially when it rains, or the temperature hits 38C. Life would be so much simpler if I could just drive everywhere.

Then again, I'd be in terrible shape. So I'll stick with the bike.