Friday, May 5, 2006

Photo Friday !!

This week's theme: The tackiest / most tasteless thing in your house



Didn't take me long to find the perfect object of desire !

I'm pretty sure every single house in Quebec has one of those wall decoration hanging somewhere. Of course, every single one of those house owners will deny ever owning one... Thank goodness winter time is not as harsh as it used to ; otherwise, I am convince some Old Ladies Club would still be making those ! I am, however, very proud of the fact that ours hangs in the basement, where NOBODY ever goes...



3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Is that for a Hot Water Bottle??? (LOL) I honestly don't know what that is...Hmmm. And I'm here from Michele's tonight and so happy to M&G you!

Anonymous said...

I don't what it is either. Just wall art of some sort? Or was OOLofH right?

kenju said...

I had a weaving like that; my son did it in 4th grade, I think.

Michele sent me back!