Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Writing a jingle on blisters...



Join in, they said...

Right. Have you seen the size of those blisters ?

I'm still running like a mad scientist and now, my feet are KILLING me ! I swear, the guy that patented those army boots never actually wore them ; otherwise, they would not be as heavy, stiff, and blister-prone as they are...

I'm a musician ; I should be wearing girly shoes and pretty dresses !! And I am still wearing plenty of those... But I've been mostly dressed in Army attire for the past 2 weeks and I'll be wearing the same type of outfit for the next 6 days.

Yep, I have chops of steal now : I've been playing non-stop for the last 3 weeks. But I also have gigantic blisters on my feet that are killing me. And the Flip-Flop season has just started : I just can't stand socks and restricting shoes... I should be doing a happy dance !! But instead, when giving myself an amazing pedicure tonight, I could hear my heals cursing at me ... and I can tell that vengeance is near...

1 comment:

Calliope said...

ow!
hope those heal soon, soldier.