Monday, February 5, 2007

Priceless...

A one night condo-rental in the country ? Somehow, Free

2 bottles of raspberry vodka ? $45

2 l. of cranberry juice ? $2

8 shot glasses ? Free.

A video of 4 musician emptying those bottles while playing Captain Poof ? Priceless

For everything else, there's Tylenol...



Yep, that video is in french. And yes, I am only taking a sip of that shooter ; I was allowed to take a breather for that one. We actually drank 25 shooters each that evening. How do we know ? We noted each and every single one of them. You can actually see our accountant on my left, in the video ! And the screaming hand is also proving quite accordingly how far along we were...

2 comments:

Kara said...

Man, I can't wait for the video!

Anonymous said...

Aleve is my post-drinking weapon of choice. I took 3 in 5 hours the other night/morning. I'm sure it's still working its way out of my liver.