Sunday, October 28, 2007

Because you care...

Random things I did over this past week:


- Worked 17 hours in overtime...

- Got myself a Motorola Q. Way more convenient and much cheaper than my old Pay as you Go cell.

- Shot a video of Moka, snoring (What; I HAD to try all the founctions of my new toy!!)



- Played An American Paris in concert. The trumpet section did great ! Some others did as well...

- Pretended to have my Ipod on on the bus but really was eavesdroping on the conversation going on behind me. Everything was going fine until one of them said :"Oh Yay ! I'm sure there's a prince for me; only he got hit by a truck on his way." I laughed so hard I snorted...

- Convinced somebody to lend me his old laptop so I would not be the last person on hearth to not have internet at home. It is an 8 years old Compaq but I am sooo loving it right now !



How about you : How was your week ?

No comments: