Friday, September 19, 2008

Bastard...


I was asked, a couple of weeks ago, to lend my "artistic" talents and judge a fake marketing campaign.

Eager to please, I took my job my job very seriously, armed with a clip-board and a very elaborate spreadsheet in order to take notes and allocate the appropriate points to the right teams.

I was browsing quite happily from team to team when one sign stopped me, quite abruptly I must say. There I was, standing in front of a sign that had a drawing of a very large men, drinking from a glass with the inscription "Fat Bastard". Needless to say, that particular team got a ginormous ZERO from me for offensive and disrespectful language and drawing and I had them disqualified from the competition.

Yeah !

Except...

Unbeknownst to me, that particular team was actually marketing a Canadian wine called, you got it: Fat Bastard.

I just received a bottle from them, as a souvenir...



No comments: