Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Booo me if you wish...

I know, I know. Boo me if you wish; I took a blog hiatus. Many, many things are happening in my life. Most of them I can't talk about over here. Sorry...

I am definitely back on blog land and intend to do a posting marathon: yep, you'll be stuck with 1 posting a day for a while. And if I do succeed, I promised myself a really good reward. And I am not telling what yet...

So...

At the request of some people in my life, it have decided to set the records straight on my 100 things about me....

Ahem...

2. I still have a dirty mind.
3. I will, sometimes, walk "hand-in-hand" with a special someone.
4. As of lately, I have had the urge to make-out in public. I apologize to anyone who had, or will have to see that.
10. I am not the most patient person.
22. I have been to a hair salon, twice, in the last few months.
28. I have slept a record breaking of 8.5 hours straight a couple of times in the last month.
49. My favorite colour is apparently red and can be found profusely in my apartment.
53. I still can't stand Jack Daniel. But the memories it brings still makes me smile.
79. I am still prone to panic attacks while a passenger. But instead of screaming, I'll just grab the thingy inside the door and hold it as tightly as possible. I will, however, stop breathing for a while.

Anything else I should correct ?

No comments: